'Roo' | carefree | enigmatic 🍃

Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Knotted 15 Inch Unyielding Ebony Wand with Augurey Tail Feather Core
@Elodie Wynshaw

Ruto was beginning to despise the lack of luck that she had with finding people on her rose delivery list. With her basket hanging off her arm, she walked and walked along the edge of the lake, pretty much ready to give up on finding this person. With a sigh, Ruto stopped walking and sat herself on the edge of the lake so as to rest her feet. She placed the basket beside her and stared at the few roses she had left, wondering if she was ever going to get one herself.

Elodie was out for a walk, taking pictures of nature to send back home. She circled back to the lake, blinking as she saw someone and smiling. "Hello!" She greeted, holding up her camera. "Mind if I take a picture?"

Roo was a little taken aback as a younger student approached her, asking her if she could take a picture. Most people only wanted pictures of pretty things such as nature, or stars, and Roo was confused. Nonetheless, she shrugged. "Go for your life, I suppose." she said, looking back out to the lake. She then had an idea and looked back to the girl. "I don't suppose you know someone named Elodie, do you?"

Elodie managed a few shots before the girl spoke again. She blinked, surprised, and smiled brightly. "Oh, I'm Elodie," She offered, moving closer to sit with the girl and showing her the pictures she'd taken.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back