Kadi
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Knotted 15 Inch Flexible Ebony Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Yellow rose for @Lucy Montague

Elise was already exhausted and after running around the castle and going to classes she was eager to get some fresh air. After asking around a bit she heard she might find who she was looking for out on the lawn. What once seemed like a fun challenge it was more like a chore. But she still had a few roses left and she wasn't about to give up, at least not yet. She wasn't being very efficient with her search at this point and was simply asking any person who walked by. "Are you Lucy Montague?!" she asked one person who shook their head and repeated the question after walking a bit farther.

Lucy was out for a walk, looking for the rest of her rose delivery recipients. She was deep in concentration, looking around for the person in question when she heard her name. She turned and saw another girl with a basket of roses. "Oh! Hi!" Lucy called out, waving her arm before rushing over to the girl in question. "Ohh, is there a rose for me?" Lucy asked. She was excited.

Elise felt herself sigh with relief when she finally found Lucy and the other girl rushed over. "Yes I have it right here." she said like the serious messenger she was turning into. She pulled out a yellow rose and the note that went with it. She handed it over carefully.

Hey Lucy! You're awesome! Let's hang out soon! Teddy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back