Just out of Curiosity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jo Luna

Just a few things I was wondering about the magical world in general. (I have no desire to create any characters mentioned). I also doubt that some of them are frequently asked, but I didn't know where else to post and querry.

What would happen if there was a muggle werewolf?
Where in New Zealand is HNZ? Is there an exact location?
What happens at sorting time? (sorry I'm very new)
Where am I supposed to ask those stupid questions like the last one? (told you)
Does JK Rowling know about HNZ? If so, what does she think? If not, shouldn't someone tell her?
What's the name of the potion that stopped Remus Lupin transforming at full moon?

I think that's enough (most likely too many) questions for now. Thanks from a confused person.

Ok lets see if I can help first off HI and welcome.

Muggle werewolf.... IDK
HNZ is unplotable so it is unknown I think
at sorting time all will be explained by our fearless leader Nick
And you ask questions here and there not stupid
Um I dont know if JK knows and Im not sure.....
its called wolfsbane cant really spell it sorry

and I hope you like it here Jo. :)

What would happen if there was a muggle werewolf?
They would just transform every full moon and suffer that way, creating more werewolves. It's possible they may be discovered by muggles and killed, or wizards and told about magic then helped.
Where in New Zealand is HNZ? Is there an exact location?
Around Wellington, we figure, but as Eden said, the school is technically unplottable. :)
What happens at sorting time? (sorry I'm very new)
Well, tonnes of announcements are posted around the site, then you complete one entirely automated form which sends in your sorting form and posts your character's entrance in to the great hall's sorting thread. Then The sorting hat edits your account's post with what house your character goes in. I then go through and use autotools to change what group your account is in and send you personal messages containing key information.
Where am I supposed to ask those stupid questions like the last one? (told you)
Here is fine, but it is also fully answered in the Unsorted FAQ.
Does JK Rowling know about HNZ? If so, what does she think? If not, shouldn't someone tell her?
No, I don't believe she does.
No, she doesn't need to know.
She's kind of a busy person to contact and has more or less allowed fanfictions/roleplaying sites to be created by whomever would like to make them. So HNZ is no exception to that concept.
What's the name of the potion that stopped Remus Lupin transforming at full moon?
I'm not sure to what you refer.

I believe that is Wolfsbane.

Oh. "Potion".
This is why I shouldn't answer FAQ when I first wake up. ;) I read "potion" as "position" and was just like " :blink: What are they talking about?! "
But yes, wolfsbane. :lol:

HA! So Sir Nicks Alot has his moments!

Thanks heaps! Just one more ok? If HNZ is set after the epilogue to HP 7, why are there Death Eaters around on the site? I thought they would have broken up when Voldemort was killed . . . Who do they work for now?

Im not to sure but Death Eaters are awesome sauce!

Jo Luna said:
Thanks heaps! Just one more ok? If HNZ is set after the epilogue to HP 7, why are there Death Eaters around on the site? I thought they would have broken up when Voldemort was killed . . . Who do they work for now?
The Death Eaters went into hiding when Voldemort was first defeated, they were still around though. They didn't have a master and they still don't however they still have the ideas that keep them active. Sort've like with the Nazi's even though Hitler died more then 60 years ago there are still Neo Nazi's around... if not as active as our Neo Death Eaters.

Ok, thanks. That's useful to know. Not that I'm planning on becoming a Death Eater . . . with this character at least.

Topic Closed and Archived

Your question/issue has either been resolved or is unanswerable.
If you have any more questions or concerns feel free to open another topic in the FAQ forum, we're always pleased to answer your questions.

Thank you,

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back