Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Demisexual
Wand
Straight 14 1/2 Inch Unyielding Redwood Wand with Augurey Tail Feather Core
A beautiful afternoon during December and Ai, a Hufflepuff student, was on her way to the Hogwarts Gardens. While walking, the young girl had passed a lot of place and it made her remember her enjoyment at Hogwarts. Although there were hardships, the young girl had managed to get through them. And, it was all thanks to her brother and her senpai. A few minutes later, she was already near the Garden and she suddenly remembered something. It was already December, meaning, her and her brother's birthday had already passed! She completely forgot about it thanks to last month's problem and preparation for the exams. The young girl would need to greet her brother a happy birthday later.

Without noticing, the young girl had arrived in the Garden. She wasn't particularly sure why she needed to be there. All she knew was that she was asked by her brother and her senpai to come. She didn't mind it after all. She had time in her hands now because she already had enough rest. She took a seat at one of the benches waiting for either of her companions to arrive.

It was a beautiful December afternoon. The sun was shining brightly, the birds are singing this unknown song that one would only love to hear, the wind was blowing gently, yes, really perfect indeed. Perfect for a playing, and yes, perfect to celebrate one's birthday. And that is what Ryuuji Tsukino, a fourth year Ravenclaw, was planning on doing. Just recently, he had discovered the two of his friends, twins in fact, had just had their birthday the last month. It was such a pity that they wasn't able to celebrate it at all. He was such a failure as a big brother. He didn't know that his little siblings had had their birthdays already. Though of course, it wasn't fully his fault considering that they are not relatives for real, but still, he's partyly to be blamed cause relaly, despite him knowing them for months already, the thought of asking them about their birthday had never crossed his mind. Not until that time on the lake. And even then was too late already. Yet, being who he was, Ryuuji refused to dweel on this so called failure of his, but instead, he thought of ways to at least make up for it. And so, the next opportunity that he got, he had talked to the older twin about this plan of doing a surprise celebration for the younger twin. Not that he's only caring about the younger, but he figured that Conan, the older one, would figure it out anyways, considering how alike they are. And another thing, this wouldn't be a birthday celebration only, it would also be a way for them to actually help Ai move on. Alright, the last time they talked, it seemed that the girl had already started forgetting what had happened with RHI already, but sill, he cannot shake the feeling that it was still bothering the girl. And so, this so called celebration could make her happier. At least, he thinks.

He woke up earlier today. Tried to talk to the house elves, baked some cookies, which had miraculously turned out to be just fine after a couple of trials, made some chocolate cupcakes considering that he doesn't know how to make a real cake, and now, here he was, running towards the garden as if his life depended on it. As he neared the said location, he saw the younger girl already there. With a smile, Ryuuji stopped and hid the basket full of goods that he got from the kitchen behind the large tree a few feet away from where the younger girl was. He then approached the younger girl, as quietly as he could he sneaked behind her. Covering her eyes in the process of doing so. "Guess who?" He said, trying to change his voice. He cannot help but to chuckle though as he waited for the girl's reaction. Conan wasn't there yet, but he figured that he'll have something with him once he arrive too.

Conan Edogawa, a first year Hufflepuff had just finished doing something very important. It may not be important for him, but he did such a simple task like his life depended on it. The task? It was blowing balloons and making the flowers he picked into a bouquet. It seemed girly, yes. But, the young boy didn't mind because it was for his sister. It was their birthday last month, yet, he had failed to greet her on the actual date. And the reason was Ai locked herself up in her room, thanks to preparing for the exams. Now, his senpai and him had planned on a surprise party for her. Maybe, not a party. Just a simple celebration.

After doing his first task, he went down to the kitchens in a hurry and made some peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, which his sister had taken a liking to when they were kids. It was a good thing that it was not something to cook or bake because he, himself, is a complete failure in cooking. The sandwiches turned out fine and he place them in a small gift bag. Bringing the bouquet, balloons and sandwiches, the young boy made his way to the Gardens. He arrived just in time to see his senpai covering the eyes of his sister. Conan had caught sight of a basket behind a tree, a few feet from where his company was. And, the Hufflepuff immediately deduced that it belongs to the older Ravenclaw. Conan also hid what he had brought together with the basket and went near Tsukino-senpai. "Ne (Hey), I brought balloons, a bouquet and some sandwiches. I hid them together with your basket," Conan whispered to the the older boy as he watched him covering the eyes of his little sister.

Ai was sitting quietly in one of the benches located in the Hogwarts Garden. She was waiting for her two companions to arrive and both of them were her brothers. One of them was her biological twin brother, while the other one was only a brotherly figure for her. Although, the past few days, the young girl had been thinking more and more about her senpai. The reason? She wasn't quite sure, but, she already had a vague idea on what it was. She paid no attention to it yet, since she would fully figure it out sooner or later.

The young girl's thought were jumbled in her mind when warm hands had covered her eyes. She wondered who it was at first, but, as soon as she heard the voice of the culprit. She had never been happier. It was her senpai, Ryuuji-niisan. Ai smiled and said quite playfully,"It's Ryuuji-niisan, right?" The young girl slowly removed the older boy's hands and turned around to look. It was indeed her senpai! The young girl was turning slightly red and her heart was skipping a beat for a reason she doesn't know, as she continued to look at Ryuuji-niisan. A moment later, the young girl caught a glimpse of her brother behind her senpai. "Konnichiwa, Onii-chan (Hello, Onii-chan)!" the young girl greeted happily as she smiled at her companions.

Hands still covering the younger girl's eyes, Ryuuji wasn't able to notice that the older twin had already arrived. At least, not until the said boy had approached them and whispered something on his ear. He was right, the boy had indeed prepared something for his precious sister. It was not that surprising, after all, he knew just how much Conan loves his sister. Something that some people often misunderstand, thus, resulting to them being featured in the latest RHI issue. Not Ryuuji though, he knew the bond that the twins share. They were the only ones left from their family after all, so it is only natural that they are close. They're twins too added to that. So he would never ever misunderstand that closeness, cause even him and his sister were close too just like the twins are. "That's great Conan-kun." He said as quietly as he can that his voice was almost like a whisper too. He smiled at the younger boy, it seemed like everything was going according to plan. Or at least, to the plan that he had in mind.

Ryuuji pouted like a little kid when the younger girl had perfectly deduced who he was. Not that it wasn't to be expected, after all, it is only him and Conan who had told her to go there. "Hai. It is Ryuuji-niisan." He said playfully as he backed away, tucking his hands on his pant's pockets. The younger girl looked slightly red, and he wasn't sure why. Sure, he had seen her like that before, but even until now, he wasn't sure why she would sometimes turn red. "Ne... Are we forgetting something? It's December already right? Time seemed to fly really fast." He commented before he give a meaningful glance at Conan. He wasn't sure whether he catch the hint. He wasn't even sure which of them would initiate the surprise. What he was sure wast that the girl was a little clueless of what is happening,

The young boy had smiled at the response of the older boy and he just nodded in agreement. Conan watched as Ai had guessed right on Tsukino-senpai's identity and he couldn't help but give out a short laugh. "Mochiron (Of course). She'd be able to guess your identity right. She's my sister after all," he said as he ruffled his sister's hair. "Konnichiwa (Hello), Ai," he said as he turned to Ai's direction as he smiled. Conan was happy that Ai was doing fine, although, he couldn't help but notice the sudden reddening of the girl's face. Did she have a fever? No, something was off the mark. The young boy knew he would figure it out sooner or later, but what's important for today was the celebraation.

The young boy smiled as Tsukino-senpai had pretended to give out a random remark. But, Conan had already knew what he needed to do. He went along with the comment, "Hai (Yes), it's December already. Did you forget something Ai?" he asked innocently as he went behind the tree. He picked up everything and in a few moments came out from behind the tree. He handed the basket to the older boy along with the bouquet. "Happy Birthday, Ai!" he said smiling at his sister as he gave the balloons to her.

The young girl smiled lightly at her companions. Relieved that the redness of her face had disappeared, she smiled playfully when her senpai was slightly disappointed at her being able to guess correctly. The young girl watched as her brother talk and ruffle her hair. "Mou, Onii-chan (Jeez, Brother)!" she exclaimed a bit playfully while frowning, "I didn't take on the intelligence from you," she said as she stuck her tongue out like she was some three year old kid. "I took on Oto-san's (Dad's)!" she shouted quite loudly while laughing for a bit. She was enjoying her time now. And, she wished it would never end.

As her companions told her that it was already December and they were asking her if she had forgotten something, the young girl shouted, "Ahhh!" She remembered what she had forgotten, "Presents! I haven't thought about Christmas presents yet! What will I do?" she exclaimed quite confused and panicking at the present situation. But, it even made her more confused as her brother and senpai held out a basket, a gift bag, a bunch of balloons and a bouquet of flowers. The young girl was surprised and happy when she was greeted a happy birthday, but, it made her more confuse than ever. "Arigato! Demo (Thank you! But), wasn't out birthday last month, Onii-chan? Oh well, Happy Birthday too, Onii-chan!" she exclaimed happily as she accepted the balloons.

Ryuuji had had to suppress a laugh as he watched the twins interaction. It really was a fresh sight, they are playfully arguing, yes, but that was because they are really close. He's not one to misunderstand that, in fact, he was just too confused why others misunderstand that twin's bond. Shaking his head and unable to stop himself from laughing anymore, Ryuuji laughed. Really, the girl's reaction to their statement was quite funny. Instead of thinking about their birthday already passing, what she had thought about was the upcoming Christmas, panicking s she realized that she is yet to buy her Christmas presents. And when she had finally realized that that is not what they are pertaining to, he got even more amused. "Ne, Ai-chan... Happy Birthday!" He exclaimed as he pulled the younger girl into a hug before he released her again and turned to the older twin. "Of course you too Conan-kun.. happy birthday." He hugged the younger boy too and then playfully messed with his hair before he turned to look at the twins again. "Well... I guess this is a little bit late.. but it's still good right? We'll still celebrate the day that two great and absolutely amazing people are born in this world." He then gestured to the basket that the boy had handed him. It contains those things that he had tried to bake earlier, he wasn't sure if it indeed had turned out good, he wasn't sure, but from the looks of it, it is, at least, edible. "I don't really know.. but well... Nii-san tried.. let's eat?"

Conan couldn't help but laugh at how Ai had answered his previous statement. It was really funny telling him where her intelligence came from. It was indeed funny and cute. "Oi, oi (Hey, hey). I can help you with the presents you know. And you even forgot you're own birthday? I can't leave you alone, can I?" she told the girl with a smile on his face. Conan was surprised when the older Ravenclaw had greeted him a happy birthday as well, and even gave him a hug and messed his hair. The young boy tried to fix his hair and said, "Arigato (Thank you)! But you just had to play with my hair, didn't you?" he said feigning a frown. It was alright for the young boy if the celebration was late, in fact it was alright for him if he didn't have a celebration as long as his twin would be happy. Conan looked at the cookies and cupcakes in the basket. "Matte (Wait)! Don't tell me you-" the boy paused, "you don't know how to bake too?" he asked curiously. Conan couldn't smile nor laugh at the matter. After all, he is hopeless in the kitchen.

"Baka (Idiot)!" Ai told her brother when he told her that she forgot their birthday. "I didn't forget. It's just that Onii-chan was too busy preparing for his exams that I didn't want to disturb him," she said. The young girl felt bad not being able to celebrate her brother and her birthday at that time. "I would never forget Onii-chan's birthday. Tashikani (Definitely)!" the young girl promised. Ai was so surprised when Ryuuji-niisan gave her a hug. The young girl felt herself getting redder and redder. And at that moment, Ai already knew what was going on. She felt the same way she was feeling towards Mitsuhiko-kun at that time. Revelation? She likes Ryuuji-niisan! After the hug, Ai was still red as she thanked her senpai, "A-arigato (Thank you), Ryuuji-niisan." she said quite shyly. Ai took a look at the basket her senpai was holding almost the same time as her brother. Ai laughed a bit at her brother's reaction. "Hai, hai (Yes, yes). Ryuuji-niisan doesn't know how to handle the kitchen," she said as she stuck out her tongue at her brother. "Demo (But), aren't these the same recipes we made in the kitchen at that time? Of course they'll be edible!" she said as she took a cookie and bit it. "Oishi (Delicious)!" she exclaimed with delight as the baking was just right.

The younger girl's reaction to the hug was something that Ryuuji can't quite understand. She wasn't sick, was she? She doesn't have a fever at all, right? Cause if she was, then he was quite sure that Conan would have said something already. So, there could only be one reason. Was she embarrassed then? Ryuuji had a knack of doing something that in some way or another, cause some people to be really embarrassed after all. He didn't mean it though. He had no ill intentions with his actions. So if he had done something that the younger girl didn't like, then he's really worried. Hopefully she wasn't mad at him then. All of these thoughts were running on his mind that when Conan asked him a question, he was caught off guard. The surprise though was instantly masked with that cat like smile of his. "Nah..I'm good at baking Conan-kun." He said with a mischievous tone before Ai had revealed that he was actually a really bad cook which had cause him to drop the act and laugh. "Ne.. Ai-sensei just have to reveal it eh?" He then wiped the side of his eyes again as he looked at the younger boy. "I am no good at all Conan-kun... Wait. You just said too, right? Then we're the same. I guess Ai-sensei will have another student now." He continued as he flashed another smile at the younger girl's way.

When the twins looked at the basket that he was holding, Ryuuji cannot help but to turn a little red. He was quite nervous, really. After all, when it comes to baking, his confidence was not that high. He could do a hundred laps on the field and say that he can still do more, but when it comes to baking, he wasn't that sure. He just tried it earlier. He had messed a lot actually. A few house elves helped, and alas, he was able to make something presentable, and hopefully, edible as well. When the younger girl took a cookie and tried it, he cannot help but to just look at her. He was quite nervous about what her reaction would be. And as he waited, it felt as if a century had passed. And so, when she had told him that it was actually quite delicious, he just had to cheer for himself and look at her with disbelief. "Really? Was it? Try it Conan-kun." He said eagerly as he give a cookie to the older twin. He had had a confidence boost when the younger girl complimented his baking. It was just a little praise, but that one word was enough to compensate for the long hours that he had spent in the kitchen. That simple word was enough to make him really really happy.

Sensei - Teacher

Conan had instantly noticed the change in Ai's behavior. Especially after they were given a hug. The instant turning of red in the girl's face was noticed by Conan and by reading the expression on his younger twin, he had already known the truth. It was quite a shocking truth, even for him that the girl like Tsukino-senpai. The young boy was almost fooled by the older boy that he was actually good at cooking, but Ai had told the truth almost instantly and the boy couldn't help but laugh a bit. "Ah, no. I was a student of Ai, but after I blew the oven up at home, I was banned from the kitchen, literally. The fridge was the only one I was allowed to touch in the kitchen," he told the boy.

The boy looked as his sister had tried the cookie the Ravenclaw had baked, or at least tried to bake. His twin had told them that it was delicious and he was also asked to try. Conan took a cookie as well and took a bite. "Oishi (Delicious)! It's almost as good as Ai's" he told the boy honestly. The Ravenclaw only had to fix a few more mistakes and it would have been as good as Ai's baking. Looking at both his sister and his senpai happy, Conan had decided to do something crazy after what he had discovered minutes ago. Conan took a look at his senpai and his sister, "Ne (Hey) Ai, can I borrow Tsukino-senpai for a sec?" he said pulling the older boy behind a tree without even waiting for an answer. He looked at the boy seriously and said, "Hurry up and notice. Then, don't make her cry. Got it?" he said. Conan knew he didn't make sense but either way he pulled the Ravenclaw back to his sister. "Sorry about that." he said as he took a seat on the ground

Ai couldn't help but laugh when she realized that she had unintentionally told the truth about her senpai's baking when Ryuuji-niisan was fooling with her brother. When the older Ravenclaw said that she was about to have another student. "Ah. About that." she said and she was interrupted when her brother had continued what she was about to say. And the young girl couldn't help but laugh after remembering the memory of her brother blowing up the oven in the kitchen back home. If the girl remembered correctly it was when they were seven, she couldn't remember what her brother did, all she knew that it made the oven broken.

"I told you it was delicious. Onii-chan never lies," she told the older Ravenclaw assuring him that his baking has improved. The cookies were delicious, it was almost the same as how she made them except for the few mistakes that were barely noticeable. When her brother had suddenly asked to borrow Ryuuji-niisan the girl was quite surprised. "Ah! Onii-chan?" she said quite aloud and just waited for her companions to return. After a while, her companions returned and her brother apologized. The young girl didn't ask anymore on what it was since she knew it was a private matter and she just sat on the ground. "Take a seat, too, Nii-san," she offered blushing a little.

Indeed, Conan really remind Ryuuji of himself. They had too many things in common. Their love for sports, their over-protectiveness over their loved ones, and now, their failure in the kitchen. If people didn't know any better, they would have guessed that him and Conan were long lost brothers. Which is not entirely a lie. After all. he does treat the twins as his siblings. Though they're not blood related, not in the slightest, he still treats them as his own relative. One doesn't need to be a blood kin to be considered as family after all. He knew, because the Tsukino family are not exactly his biological family. But that doesn't mean that they treat him differently. "I experienced the same thing Conan-kun" He could still remember how his sister had given up teaching him how to cook. He could still remember how his sister wouldn't let him near the kitchen after he had almost burned the house down. Still could remember how his sister had banned him from touching the stove or any of the cooking appliance that they had at home. He can't blame her though. Cause in all honesty, he was a very awkward cook. He still is, but Ai had somehow taught him some things that he cannot wait to show his sister. He cannot wait to see her reaction once she learned that he knew how to bake cookies and cupcakes now.

When the younger boy complimented his baking too, the young Ravenclaw felt as if he had achieved something really great. People praise him for lots of things, but never in something like this. And so, when he heard those words from the twins, the happiness that he felt was something that he could hardly contain. He was about to say something else when Conan pulled him away from the young girl. To say, he was really surprised and confused. And the words that the younger boy uttered brought too many questions to him. He didn't entirely understood what he meant. Don't get him wrong though. Ryuuji could comprehend things really easily, but Conan's words, he can't quite understand. What was it that he needed to notice though? Before he could ask further, he was once again pulled back to where they were before. Questions are still racing in his mind, but he decided to push them to the back of his mind as he accepted the girl's offer and sat on the ground as well.

The young boy couldn't help but smile when the older boy had admitted that he had also experienced what he had experienced. It was a really nice memory, although it was bad at some points. But, knowing that someone understands and experienced the same faith as him, it just made him smile in silence. Conan knew that he had confused the boy on what he stated when he pulled Tsukino-senpai from his sister. But it couldn't be helped, the young Hufflepuff already knew that his younger sister like their senpai. "Sorry about a while ago, Senpai," he apologized.

Looking for other things to talk about, a question was brought up by the young boy, "So, Ai, are we going to stay or go back to Japan for Christmas?" he asked the girl curiously. Conan would never decide something that important without asking his sister's opinion first. After all, he was not sure whether the girl wanted to go home or stay in Hogwarts. "How about you, Tsukino-senpai?" he asked as well to not make the older boy feel excluded.

Ai smiled when Ryuuji-niisan had told them that he experienced the same thing as her brother. Knowing her brother, Conan must be really happy to know such a thing. The young girl just watched in amusement as her two companions seem to get along well. Although, the Hufflepuff was quite surprised to hear her brother apologize. Her brother only apologizes when he does something wrong, and this time, Ai didn't know if the boy had indeed, done something wrong. And out of curiosity, without realizing, the young girl asked, "Doushite, Onii-chan (Why, Brother), Ryuuji-niisan? Did something happen?" she said.

Ai was taken by surprise at the sudden question of her older twin brother, "Ah. Gomen, Onii-chan (Sorry, Brother). I don't want to go home yet, maybe after the second semester. De-demo (B-but), you can go home if you want to," she told her brother. The girl looked at Ryuuji-senpai curiously, quite blushing. She knew that her senpai wanted to go home this Christmas and it made her feel a bit disappointed. But, who knows? Maybe he'll change his mind. These thoughts ran in Ai's mind while waiting for her senpai's answer.

Ryuuji wasn't sure how he'll answer the question that was thrown at him by the younger girl. He would have, but he himself wasn't entirely sure about what had transpired earlier. He himself was quite confused with what the older twin had said. If he knew, then he would have told her. But, even though he wasn't entirely sure about the things that the younger boy had said, there was something that was telling him that it concerns the boy's twin. Whatever it was, he'd have to figure it out soon. He'll probably think about that later, but for now, he figure that it'd be better to just focus on what's happening around him. "Ah. Nothing Ai-chan. Don't worry about it." He said, smiling at the younger girl before he turned to look at the girl's twin. "Right Conan-kun?"

"Christmas?" Earlier during the year, he was really sure that he would have chosen to go home, after all, he knew how disappointed his grandmother would be once he won't. But then again, just recently, he had signed up for the quidditch match that would be held during the holiday. He can't miss that opportunity, and he knew that his family would understand anyway. He'd have to tell them soon by owl cause phones do not really function inside the castle. He was quite sure that his family is used with this kind of communication anyways, after all, he'd send them letters once a month, so as to inform them about his condition. Though of course, no matter how many times he had sent letters through owls to his family, they still wasn't used to it that they had to tell him about it every time they write him letters. "Ah. No, I'll stay. I want to play for the Christmas quidditch match. It would be a great training ground I think. Grandma will understand. Though, I'm sure that she'll scold me about the family tradition. I guess we have to do it some other time." He said as an answer to the boy's question. He was actually quite happy that Ai would be staying as well, at least, he'd have someone to talk to during his stay. And he always have fun talking with the younger girl. If the younger boy would stay too, then it would be good as well.

The boy watched as his sudden apology caused more confusion. Not only upon the older Ravenclaw's mind but also on the mind of his little sister. Conan was glad that their senpai and her sister's thinking capacities were different. Ai is intelligent but cannot think in the same way Conan does at some point, while Tsukino-senpai was commonly thinking of the same thing as him. So, the Hufflepuff was confident that the Ravenclaw will soon find out what he had meant. "Hai. Shinpai shinaide (Yes. Don't worry.), Ai. It was nothing," he reassured his sister.

Conan was quite surprised to know his sister had decided to stay for Christmas. The young boy didn't hesitate at his answer. "Baka (Idiot). How can I leave you alone?" he said messing with his sister's hair for a bit. Although, Conan was not a bit surprised that the older boy would be staying over as well for Christmas. "Christmas Quidditch? Isn't that the one they are going to hold this Holiday for those who would be staying over?" he asked quite curiously as he waited for a reply.

Confusion ran in the girl's mind. It all started when her brother had pulled their senpai away then brought him back in less than five minutes. Followed by the sudden apology of her brother and now they were telling her that nothing was wrong. These conflicting happenings and statements made Ai's mind spin round and round. And, thinking about it more and more just made it worse. So, the Hufflepuff decided to dismiss the topic from her mind, for now. "Hai, hai (Yes, yes). I won't worry anymore," she said giving up on the topic.

Ai feigned a little frown at her brother, "Mou, Onii-chan (Jeez, Brother). I'm old enough to handle myself you know," she said with quite a spoiled tone like whenever she nags her brother to buy her something. But, an answer caught the girl's attention. Ryuuji-niisan was going to stay in Hogwarts for the Holidays? The young girl couldn't help but be delighted to an unimaginable extent. "Christmas Quidditch?" she asked almost the same time as her brother. But the girl had a different thing in mind. "Nii-san, you signed up for the match?" she asked curiously, wondering if the Ravenclaw had indeed signed up.

It was quite obvious that the younger girl was just as confused as he is, though in Ryuuji's case, he didn't really made it that obvious. Nevertheless, the girl's expression was quite adorable that he cannot help but to just smile when she had given up and dismissed the topic. He too had decided to not think about it for now, for later, he have lot of time to figure out what Conan had said. Though of course, he already had an idea about what the younger boy meant. But then again, that would just be a little unbelievable. Maybe there was another explanation for his statement then.

Ryuuji cannot help but to laugh at the way the younger girl talked to her twin. He had already expected that Conan would stay too seeing that Ai had chosen to stay. It came as no surprise to him. After all, he knew how protective the boy was to his twin. He admires their bond, their relationship as twins. It's not everyday that siblings would be like that after all. "Shinpai Shinaide Conan-kun. I'm also staying. I'll watch over Ai-chan too." He said as he too had messed with the younger girl's hair. "Of course, I'll watch over you too." He then added, this time patting the boy on the head before he messed with it again the same way that he did earlier. At the mention of quidditch, a bright smile graced the boy's face again. He was really excited for it. Ever since the last match, he missed the feel of flying, the sudden adrenaline rush that he would feel when someone would try to score against his team.He missed it. That's why he won't miss the opportunity to play again. "That would be a yes, Conan-kun, Ai-chan." He didn't waste any time thinking about it really, he signed up as soon as he saw the announcement. He just hope that it would proceed as planned and that it won't be postponed. He'd love to play with other students. "Did any of you signed up as well?"

Shinpai Shinaide - Don't worry

"Jeez. So troublesome," the young boy laughingly told his sister at how she acted. Conan didn't want to leave his sister. No, he would never leave her alone unless she seriously tells him too, and this was not one of those times. The young boy smiled at the older Ravenclaw as he told them not to worry, since he would also be staying during the Holidays. Tsukino-senpai messed up with Conan's hair once again and couldn't help but say, "Jeez! You just had to mess with the hair, didn't you?" he said as he attempted to fix his hair once more. The young boy couldn't help but smile as the Ravenclaw agreed about the Christmas Quidditch Match. It seemed like a fun event, and the young boy was more than willing to watch. Yes, watch, not play. Conan didn't plan on playing Quidditch yet and he had no intention to sign up for the match. Tsukino-senpai's sudden question had caught the boy's attention. He tried to signal to the older boy making her pay attention to Ai, meaning that she had signed up for the match as well.

The young girl couldn't help but smile at how her brother was acting. He was taking care of her so much, that she wanted to act as the most spoiled girl ever. But no, she had to proved her aunts wrong. Wrong that she was spoiled and wrong that she would be a burden. But, so far, she seemed to be not doing a very good job at it. She would just have to do better. "You are one to talk!" she jokingly told her brother when he told Ryuuji-niisan that he had to play with his hair. "Both of you like to mess with my hair, don't you? What if I go bald? No one can mess with my hair anymore, right." she told her companions with a very serious face and arms on her waist. "Okay. That completely made no sense," she followed on her previous statement. The answer and the question of the Ravenclaw made Ai happy. In fact, everything that the older boy was saying was making her happy. "Great! Now I have a crush on a senpai who also happens to be a brotherly figure of mine. How interesting could this get." she thought to herself quite troubled. "Ah. I signed up for the game as well, Nii-san," she shyly answered and waited for anyone to react.

Ryuuji cannot help but to laugh at the twins' statements. He cannot help it though, they are indeed really adorable. Conan reminds him too much of himself, while Ai, he doesn't know why but she was certainly someone that he feels really close to. And both of them, Ai and Conan, were someone that he wishes to protect. He vows to do everything in his power to always make them smile. The same way that his family cared for him. They are his family too. "But I really like it, Ai-chan, Conan-kun." He said with a hint of amusement as he run his fingers in his hair, making it appear messier than it originally was. The younger girl's reaction though, had made him laugh even more. The way that she tried to make a serious face, it was indeed, really adorable. She just have that air around her that makes it hard to not like her. She's that sweet girl who has a strong side too. At least, that's how he views her.

When he turned to look at the younger boy, he felt as if he was telling him something. Before he could figure it out though, he heard the younger twin speak. "You did? That's great Ai-chan! Maybe we can play on the same team." He was happy, really happy. Before, he already knew that the twins were planning to try out for their respective team next year. But then again, this is the first time that a quidditch match had been opened to anyone even those who are not part of a team, it is indeed a great opportunity, and he was proud that the younger girl had grabbed the said chance. "I am sure that you'd do well Ai-chan." He then added as he smiled at the younger girl again. He really can't wait for the game. It would be a bonding opportunity for them again.

"Yeah, we can see that very clearly," the young boy commented following on the older boy's statement. It really seemed that his favorite thing to do was mess with other's hair. But, Conan didn't mind. He was one to let others touch him casually as long as its purpose was not to hurt him. It was really fine and he was having fun. The Hufflepuff was quite disappointed that the Ravenclaw didn't get his signals. But, oh well, at least he managed to know that Ai had also signed up. It was not that bad. "Hai (Yes), she did. She's a real daredevil. Take care of her during the game or I'll really get mad," she reminded Tsukino-senpai. The older boy had promised to protect Ai and he better keep his promise, regardless of the situation. The young boy nodded in agreement when the Ravenclaw had told his sister that she would do well. "Mochiron (Of course). Nothing less from my sister," he proudly said. He was proud of his sister and he was confident that nothing would change that.

Ai couldn't help but giggle at her brother's comment. It was a bit funny and she couldn't hide her feelings of wanting to laugh. She laughed for quite a while and said, "Gomen, gomen (Sorry, sorry). It was just funny," she said smiling. The young girl blushed again after her senpai's statement. She was happy knowing that Ryuuji-niisan wanted to be with her on the same team in Quidditch. She wondered how high her chance was to play with the Ravenclaw. But, Ai feigned a smile after her brother's statement. "A daredevil, huh. Well, you are a much worse daredevil than me," she said when landing a strong punch on her brother's shoulder. But, the boy easily blocked it. "Really? Blocked my punch again? Can you let me hit you just one time?" she pleaded quite a bit with a spoiled tone showing in her voice. "Onii-chan. You really expect a lot from me, huh?" she said with a little smile on her face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back