'Roo' | carefree | enigmatic 🍃

Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Knotted 15 Inch Unyielding Ebony Wand with Augurey Tail Feather Core
@Kiara Thompson

Ruto thought it a good idea that she was delivering roses rather than waiting for them to be delivered to her. After all, she wasn't going to get any anyways, so might as well be spreading the love and putting smiles on people's faces. She knew the next person on her list from the wild patch club. She was also in the same house, but still Roo didn't have any clue where to look for her. She had tried hanging around the common room in hopes that she would appear, but unfortunately not. She was about to give up with this one. Her feet were sore. She lay herself down on the fresh grass, wanting to clear her mind before she tried looking again.

Kiara loved the Valentine's celebrations at the school and had spend a lot of time debating whether she would sign up for deliveries herself. She was already busy helping provide the roses from the wild patch though so had eventually decided against it. After having made sure the rose bushes were tended to now that most roses had been removed Kiara had taken a little detour across the lawn as she made her way back to the castle. "Rose deliveries tiring you out?" She giggled when her walk took her past Ruto laid down in the grass.

Ruto thought the universe was listening when she heard a familiar voice and saw the exact person she needed. She quickly sat up, fumbling for her basket of roses. "Kiara!" she exclaimed, before composing herself. She couldn't believe how lucky she was. "Well, yes, it gets quite tiring... finding people is always the worst part... but they would say the stars would be aligning at this moment because you wouldn't believe who the next person on my list is." She smiled a little cheekily, wondering if she should wait and let her guess. She reached into her basket of roses and pulled a yellow one out. "This one is for you." She handed it over to her with a smile. A note hung off its stem.

Kiara- I saw that date to the ball. We must get together and dish. It's been far too long since we've caught up. - Soren

Kiara nodded understandingly when Ruto mentioned finding people was the worst part about rose deliveries. Looking for them was the worst and yet finally finding them and being able to hand over a rose was the best. There was only a thin line between those moments. Her eyes widened a bit when Ruto mentioned something about the next person on her list though, smiling when she held out a yellow rose. "Well then would this count as your luck, or mine?" She joked before glancing at the note, grinning slightly when she read it.

At Kiara's question, Roo shrugged. "I guess we could say both of ours, depending on what is written on that note." She knew that some notes weren't always favourable, however she hoped that Kiara's was, as she quite liked her. She couldn't help but be curious about what was written on the note, but didn't want to seem intrusive. She simply watched as she read it, smiling slightly at Kiara's smile. This probably meant that it was good. "I hope you have a good Valentine's Day." she added, genuinely meaning it. Kiara was definitely part of the more deserving.

Kiara laughed at Ruto's answer, glancing down at the note once more before giving her a confirming nod. "Both it is then." She responded, smiling when she wished her a happy valentine's. "Thanks, you too."

Roo enjoyed her interaction with the older Ravenclaw. It made her realise just how much she was missing out on. "See you around." she said, standing back up and taking her basket of roses with her back towards the castle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back