OOC First Name
Sarah
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Curly 9 1/2 Inch Flexible Ivy Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Lucy was getting a little tired now but her spirits were still high. She was about halfway through her roses, and now had to encounter someone much older than her (and therefore a little bit intimidating). Lucy looked everywhere as she traversed the corridor, finally spotting the student in question - Isadora. She knew little about her, and was therefore not sure what to expect. "Um, excuse me," she said, clutching at her basket of roses, "you're Isadora, right?" Lucy attempted a smile, but it probably came across a little strained. She wanted to be friendly, but she was nervous. What if older students judged younger ones? Did they think of them as just annoying little girls and boys? Lucy didn't know, and was therefore unsure of herself.

@Isadora Novak

Isadora had already received a rose, but not from Cameron yet. If he didn't send her one, things were officially weird between them. She'd have to talk about it with him, but how was she going to do that without seeming like she was upset he didn't send her a rose? When a girl approached her, Isadora felt relieved. She smiled at the young girl. "Yes, that's me. Do you have something for me?"

"Yes, um, yes! Let me grab it for you," Lucy said a little anxiously as she dug into her basket and rummaged for the right rose. She pulled out a yellow one and handed it over, along with the note. "Happy Valentine's!" Lucy said, waiting to see the older student's reaction.

Happy Valentine's day!
Aurora

Users who are viewing this thread

Back