Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Sexual Orientation
??
Wand
Curly 15 1/2" Swishy Chestnut Wand with Augurey Tail Feather Core
Callie had her basket of roses, and her names that she needed to find, and had set off. Immediately though she knew why this was a bit of a challenge, some of the names on the list were familiar but not really all of them. She knew that the first name belonged to a ravenclaw, so she was starting at the ravenclaw table. "Briony Mettlestone?" she said, asking students politely as she walked up the table, sure that one of them eventually would know the girl and point Callie in the right direction.

Briony had given up on trying to grill Emery for any information about the names on her delivery list and was doing her best to try and eat something before she set out, though it was getting increasingly difficult with the way the shoddy flower crown she'd weaved together kept slipping into her eyes and, at one notable point, nearly into the marmalade.

"Oh, me hi, that's me!" Briony said, shooting up right and nearly getting a mouth full of petals for her trouble when she heard someone call her name.

Callie smiled as the girl made herself known to Callie. She walked over, pulling out the yellow rose and the note that went with it. She held both out to the girl. "For you," she said, "Happy Valentine's day!"

Briony
You're so funny and lovely and I'm glad to be your friend, remember when we were in daycare and you went outside to look at worms? Wild times.

Love,
Hazel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back