Check underyourbed!

Rayn Jung

OOC First Name
Nicolette
Hey guys! I'm Nicolette and I most probably want to be your friend. ^_~

You can call me whatever you like, I don't mind. I have a huge list of nicknames and I'm always looking for more. I'm a Potterhead through and through and I recently fell in love with the Hunger Games Trilogy. I'm currently 17 but will turn 18 in November. Aside from books, I love music and I'm a huge K-Pop fan (SM/TVXQ-bias)!!! I've been roleplaying since I was 13 but took a break in the past 2 years. Hopefully this site will get me back in the RPing mode, especially since almost everyone will be in the same timezone. xD

So yes, that's me. Now tell me about you. :D

PS: don't forget to check underyourbed and say hi :D

Welcome to HNZ Nicolette! :hug:

I have a character named Nicolette. I often call her Niccy though! So yaye for cool names! I've never listened to K-Pop but I have some friends who are really into it. We might have answered most of your questions earlier but if needed you can always lurk the Site Documentation which has a lot of useful information and whatnot. There is also the ever so lovely Global Mods and Admins who are always willing to help! My name is Jessye, by the way! I hope to see you around the board often!

- Jessye

Hey Nicolette.

I'm Melissa, I said hi to you in shouty earlier. I am 17 turing 18 in February next year. I'm from New Zealand. I've been roleplaying since I was about 13. I am a huge music fan but I prefer rock and lesser known artists.

I hope to see you around the board. If you have any questions feel free to PM the lovely moderaters in the pretty purple or the admin or if you want to, me.

If you are ever in need of an RP send me a PM I have a bazillian characters and I'm sure one of them would work.

Melissa.

Jessye:: OMG! Awesome! Niccy sounds cool, I like it. It's the first time I've seen it written like that. Yeah, sorry about the massive spam of questions. This forum is laid out differently from what I'm used to so I was a tad confused. ^^ Thanks for your help :D

Melissa:: Hey there! Yeah, I remember you ^^ Awesome how our birthdays are just months apart and we both started around 13. HI5! Ahh, rock. I'm quite neutral to all sorts of music genres but metal, heavy metal or anything similar. xD Thanks for the help earlier and I might actually take you up on that offer. :D

Hey there Nicolette ^_^

Nice to see that you're sticking around, glad to see you using Shouty to get some Community help, it's always fun to help out new memebers, makes me feel nice :cool:
anyway, I'm Tenile, but everyone ehre calls me mulitiple variations of my various names (Tenielee, Teniele, Tenilee, Tenjo Jojo, Niewl, Fiance, Site Wife, etc) so call me whatever you like, I don't really mind, as long as you tell me you're talking to me, otherwise I'll get confused and then I'll feel stupid :r

Anywho, I have been here for two years since April 3rd and I have been roleplaying for God knows how long. If you need help, like these guys said, just send the Admins or Global Mods a PM and I'm sure they'd be happy to help, or jump on Shouty and put up some questions and we'll all try to answer. Or you can always PM me and test my knowledge :lol: My PM button is always open, besides, I have a gazillion characters, I'm sure we could work out a roleplay if ever you need one. ^_^

Have fun! :woot: By the way, I've never read the Hunger Games, I thought it was some sort of cook book when I first heard of it :r But I know better now =))

Hi Nicolette!

My name's Melissa as well, but everyone calls me Mel, or Melly. :p It's really up to you. :) I'm from Australia, and I'm actually turning 18 in November as well! Twins! :hug:

One of my best friends Margaret, she's into K-Pop as well, as another of my best friends Fipe, but unfortunately they're not on here... But I hear a lot about it, but I don't really understand much about it. :r So they try to change my opinion on it, and if you want to try as well, feel free. :p

I've been Roleplaying since I was 13 as well, on different sites, and I :wub: the Hunger Games, and of course I am a Potterhead through and through. Important question: Team Peeta or Gale? :D

But yeah! I think I should stop waffling on... I do that a lot in case you haven't noticed... But welcome! :D And if you ever want to RP, or just talk, feel free to send me an inbox, or just talk to me on shouty if I'm on! :D

hi!
i'm artemis, and welcome to the site! i've been roleplaying for more than eleven months i think. i've never really listened to K-Pop, even though i have tonnes of friends who think it's cool. i'll try it sometime, maybe. xD
well uh yeah, that's about it. i'll see you around!

- arty.
P.S. i love your name! ♥

Tenile:: Thanks again for the help before! Haha I've never even knew it was a book until I saw the trailer of the movie. I actually never knew it existed until then xD But anyways, I'm pretty sure you've already heard this a bajillion times already but you should honestly read it!! I liked it better than I thought I would so it was quite a pleasant surprise :D

Mel:: OMG! TWINS! WOOT!! Aaaaaaaaaaaaand... Team Peeta, definitely. But I personally don't like this "team" thing because everyone's making this whole love triangle exactly like Twilight. I have no hard feelings for the Twilight Saga but I think people has got to get over the fact that not everything is Team xx and Team yy. >_< But yes, I adore Peeta. <3 Have you heard the rumours of RobPat being casted as Finnick? IF he is casted, he would be in the all top 3 most popular young adult books-come-movies(if that makes sense). o_O

Artemis:: Thanks for dropping by~ <3 I love your name too!! Haha, looking forward to seeing you around the site. :D

*checks under my bed

Oh, Hai Nicolette :hug:

I'm Nicole (Haha. :p ) and I'm from the Philippines. I'm also a Potterhead like you and I also love The Hunger Games. So come to think of it, we have lots of things in common. :r And K-Pop, well... I'm not really a fan but I do know some K-Pop groups. You a fan of 2NE1 and Girls Generation? Anyway, I started RPing here when I was eleven and I was the worst RPer ever xD I've got some good experience now and eventually my knowledge on the roleplaying world improved. :p Anyway, if you want to RP just PM me and we'll get right on it.

-Nicole- (or as what Tenilee (Niewl) calls me now, Nico xD )

Nicole:: Heeyyy Nicole! Mabuhay! Did I get that right? haha I'm New Zealand-born but Malaysian-raised so South-East Asians Holllaaaaaaaaa!!! Love GG and 2NE1, they are amazing. <3 Will take you up on the offer once I figure out my character. :D

Yep. ;) Mabuhay to you also :) And I agree. They're great :D And sure. Just Pm me ^_^

Excuse any spelling mistakes, grammar usages, etc. because I am half asleep typing this.
Welcome to the site, I'm one of the Global Mods, named Kaitlyn. ^_^
And hope to see you around! (I'd type more, but my head doesn't want to function with me)

Rayn Jung said:
Tenile:: Thanks again for the help before! Haha I've never even knew it was a book until I saw the trailer of the movie. I actually never knew it existed until then xD But anyways, I'm pretty sure you've already heard this a bajillion times already but you should honestly read it!! I liked it better than I thought I would so it was quite a pleasant surprise :D
I don't read much, I like reading one series at a time, and I rarely finish a series anyway, I get bored and move on :r I've considered reading the books, but I get bored on the first page when I sit down and try to read it, so I don't think it'll happen anytime soon =))

Atleast you didn't think it was a cook book :r but thankyou for the advice, I'll try to get around to reading it :lol:

Nicolette: I'm Team Peeta as well! :D Yay! We really are like Twins! :hug: And no, I hadn't heard the rumours, but are you serious? I hope he doesn't get casted... I'm not a huge fan of him... But still. And yeah, that's true, I hadn't really thought about it that way, but still. I like Twilight as well, but I'm not one of those huge huge fans if you know what I mean? :r I used to be like that... But I like telling myself I wasn't as bad as they are... :p

oh, and i forgot to mention.
i'm "team finnick and annie should have lived happily ever after."
well, they're cute together! ♥ i just love them so much! especially finnick. :r

Hey Nicolette, welcome to HNZ! :)

I went ahead and processed your name change request, but I'll check under my bed just in case. :p
I'm Nick, one of the admin here, and I'm from Canada. Are you from New Zealand, then? There aren't many are Kiwis here as you might think. xD But I believe we have a fair sampling of people from all kinds of crazy time zones, though, so there will always be somebody on to RP with you. ^_^

Re: k-pop, I went to a secondary school that was largely Asian in population and despite being mostly Chinese or south-east Asian, they pretty much all loved Korean dramas and k-pop. So I've been exposed to it for years, but recently I've started to take an interest in it more legitimately. Just sampling some stuff on youtube right now, figuring out what I like. I think I like the girl groups and not the guy groups at all. I also like how if you're not really listening Korean just sounds like English you don't understand, then they throw in that random English phrase and it just sort of reinforces that idea.

I look forward to seeing you around the board[note]Unless, of course, I'm one of the people who you don't want to be friends with. "I most probably want to be your friend." - in which case, I look forward to a many battles to come. :tut: :p [note] ! :)
Hadan Hensel said:
I'm one of the Global Mods, named Kaitlyn. ^_^
It's funny that you phrased it that way.
Because, without the comma, it would be "I'm one of the Global Mods named Kaitlyn" - which would suggest that there are multiple Kaitlyn GMs, which is partly true. :tut: (Kaitlin/Kaitlyn)

Good times at 1:37AM.

...I'm going to sleep. :doh:

Hi Nicolette!

I am Lovi, and I got into RPing like a few months ago. I am 14, and I am from the United States. I love the Hunger Games, but all this team business I don't keep up with. I read a lot and to be honest, I only read the Harry Potter series for the Weasley's. I never liked Harry Potter himself.

You're a K-pop fan? Me too! My bias is YG (BIGBANG and 2NE1) though. SM (SHINee) is pretty awesome as well.
So welcome to the site, and if you ever want to RP or just talk PM me on one of my accounts! :)

Hi there Nicolette! :)

I'm Alyssa but you can call me Alice for short :D. I'm 14 and about to turn 15 this November and I live in Philippines. I also love reading books. I'm absolutely a Potterhead too (Team Harry for Hermione). >.<

I like Hunger Games a bit, but I'm Team Peeta >.<. I also love musics! But I'm more on country and pop rock musics and sometimes, orchestras.

I also want to be your friend and by the way, since your character is from Beauxbatons, you can PM and then RP with my other characters, Marie Horvath or Anne Hammelton or Hannah Blackcrane to be your character's friend.

Anyway, I'm going to check under my bed and say hi ;) .

Hey Nicolette,
I'm Ash! I'm kinda freaky some times but people love me... I hope
Feel free to drop into the Banner makers area, i promise they don't bite, They will whip up a Awesome Banner for you Character in no time!

As for me, I'm 18 turning 19 in July (Aughh i'm Old!) I'm from Australia :)

Hope to see you around! have fun!

Alyss Summers said:
One of my best friends Margaret, she's into K-Pop as well, as another of my best friends Fipe,
I'm into K-pop too :r

Anyway, hey there Nicolette. I'm actually turning 18 in a few weeks so yeah. Anyway its great to see new people around the board. And yeah like I said I love K-Pop (YG for the win!!!) and J-Pop (SNSD) and all associated Anime's, Drama's and Manga's really, i can't get enough of them.

I would love to rp with you when ever you would be feeling up for it. Anyway, im from Australia. But anyway hope to see you around more :hug:

Teigs.
ps. I :wub: hugs :r

HOLY CRAP. so many responses. I feel loved ;_;

Nicole:: haha Will do. ^_~

Kaitlyn:: Thanks for the welcome! :D I hope you're more rested now. haha See you around~

Tenile:: I get what you mean. I actually attempted to read the first page of Hunger Games 6 times. I got as far as the second page before I made an excuse to stop >_< It's the same with most of the books I read but once you get into it, it's a breeze. It took me 4 days to read all 3 books. xD

Melissa:: Yeap. I'm serious. D< I hope he doesn't get casted but the odds are in his favour. :O the Director of Catching Fire, Francis Lawrence (I Am Legend), has worked with RobPat in Water For Elephants so he might be? UPDATE: RobPat denied the rumour! W000000T!

Artemis:: Hii5555!!! I agree. I wished Finnick didn't have to go :( The two of them are perfect for each other <3

Nick:: Sup Nick! :D Yeap, Kiwi here and cool, means I can harass more people in different timezones. :D Awesome, Kpop is not as bad as everyone makes it out to be. It's quite entertaining, really. You're riht about the whole sounding-like-English-songs thing because it's sometimes quite similar, especially with Big Bang and 2ne1. :D Hollaaaa to south-east Asians! I'm New Zealand-born but Malaysian-raised :D Looking forward to seeing you around too! :D

Lovi:: Omg, your name is so cool. :L OMG. IT'S GD. -squeals- Mad Loooooooooove BB. They're amazing <3 We must absolutely must RP together sometime :D

Teigs:: SUP NEIGHBOUR. Kiwi here :D I fell outta the Anime/Manga stage a few years ago but I still can appreciate it since I do read Manga still (Yaoi anyone?) but not as often as I used to. YG is Love <3 We shall RP as soon as I get my character sorted. xD Oh yeah, and *huuuuuuuuuuuuugs* And I love your playby, although I forgot his name. He is/was a famous Myspace user, right?

Right you are there. Alex Evans. Yaoi has got to be my fav too eh. Hehe.

Heyy Nicolette,

Welcome to the site :hug:
I'm Johanna(Tenjo Jojo,Mojo Jojo also :r ) I'm from Ireland,sixteen in Feb.
I've only been rping for a year and a bit :r
I love the Hunger Games,I've read the trilogy though I'm not a fan of the ending :cry:
I also love music,any type of genre suits me,I've grown up with music all my life!
I would love to rp and hopefully I shall see you around xD

Hope you enjoy this wonderful site! :wub:

PS-Tenilee- you forgot a name :r

Users who are viewing this thread

Back