Eryk
Wand
Holly Wand 11" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Libby wandered round the second floor corridor. She found a note, it read:
Cara
We probably should, although, what if she doesnt know? She'll relize it was us
May as well give up if you ask me!

Saffron x

Libby ignored him, stuffing it in her pocket. She started humming to herself, wondering were everyone was.

Larissa saw Libby, ran towards her and poked her in the eye.

Hollie wandered from the Great Hall up the flight of stairs, aiming to get back to Gryffindor common room.
However, on the second floor corridor, she noticed two first years together, and wandered over, remembering her ambition to be as welcoming as possible.
"Hey," she said, brightly, as she approached the two of them. "Are you both ok? I'm Hollie by the way, Hollie Ridley." She extended a hand for either one to shake.

"Hi Hollie!Yeah we're fine thanks." She smiled, and rubbed her eye.

"This is the girl i said wanted to buy a pigmy puff from you" She said to Larissa.

Good," Hollie replied, smiling. She noticed Liberty rubbing her eye, and frowned. Had she missed something?
"Oh, hi," she said, looking at the other first year, who appeared to be the girl who wanted to sell her a pygmy puff. Hollie frowned at the way Liberty phrased it - she hadn't ever claimed she wanted to buy a pigmy puff - she had only asked how much!
"What's your name sorry?" she asked, feeling rather imposing as she asked Liberty's friend.

(hey i no dat lol bt u wer gonna buy one n e way from other shop. i just sed speak to larisa bout buying one coz ours just had babies!)

"Can i give Cedric one please? It's his birthday soon, he wants a girlfirend for his boy" Libby stuck out her tongue pla..(w8 noo dont make me say that agen LOL!!!))

Hollie smiled as the conversation continued. These girls were clearly mad about pigmy puffs - in a good way - but Hollie had never been with girls like this before. She didn't know what it was, but they seemed kinda different.
"Anyway, I should probably be going now, I have to unpack," she said, softly, as she drew away. "I'll probably see ya both around sometime."

[[sorry it's just i dont have time for excess convos - it's hard enough fitting in time for the necessary ones, like purchasing school stuff and when lessons start... :p ]]

(lol tis ok :) just pm if u want one? we'll ask an owl to give one a piggy back XD )

(lol)
Larissa smiled at Libby.
"Let's go to the Great Hall- I need to vent."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back