🌹 Rose Giving I have seen worse sights than this.

Magne Kleos

thalassophile | overwhelmed

Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Straight 15 1/2 Inch Unyielding Hornbeam Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Magne was really struggling. It was proving difficult on all fronts for him to do this, and he somewhat wished that Valerius was at his side, though he knew it wasn't worth the other boy's time. He had signed up for this, this was his doing. The ravenclaw was asking everyone he crossed, "Do know Marley is?" trying his best to be understood.

Valentine's was basically here and today it had seemed it was rose-giving. Marley was a bit bummed that she had missed out on signing up for rose-giving, but she wasn't gonna let that bother her. She was making her way down to the common room when she had overheard someone saying her name so she decided to make her way towards the boy. "Are you looking for Marley? If so that's me" Marley says happy with a wave.

Magne smiled as the girl he was looking for, made herself known to him. "Yes," he said, before reaching to his basket and pulling out a yellow rose and it's note. "These for you,"

Hi Marley
I miss you! Can we hang out soon?
Teddy

Marley watched excitedly as the boy pulled out a rose from the basket and handed it to her. The Hufflepuff gently took the rose from the younger boy. "Thank you!" Marley says happily as she then opened the note, happy to see who the note is from. She definitely had to find Teddy and thank him and she definitely couldn't say no to a hangout. She then turned to the younger boy. "Are you liking the rose giving so far?"

Magne smiled as the rose seemed to be good. "Yes, it fun, though difficult find people." he replied slowly, the accent on every word. "Are you liking it?" he asked her back, knowing he was somewhat mimicking her sentence but that was easier for him to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back