OOC First Name
Liv
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Divorced
Wand
Tulip Wood Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Cecily came into the Entrance Hall, her heels clicking on the stone floor and echoing in the silence. She nodded at a student as she passed them, smiling to herself in excitement of the celebratory dinner she and Nick were meeting for. She'd arrived a little early and conjured a hand mirror to check her appearance. Normally she threw on whatever and if she left her shoes at home, oh well. But tonight she'd taken careful care of her appearance, wearing her hair half up in an elegant twist, the rest curling softly around her shoulders and down her back. She wore a long dark green dress, simple in its design with pearls around her neck. She'd had to apply her makeup three times before she got it right magically at the end. She never wore the stuff. It highlighted her green eyes.
She vanished the mirror, calling herself silly for being so, so...girly.

Professor King walked down the great staircase, his steps echo throughout the entrance hall. He was dressed in flowing black dress robes, as opposed to his set of Gryffindor dress robes he had been oh so tempted to wear. He approached where Cecily was standing, "You look stunning." Professor King stated with a smile.

Cecily's cheeks flushed, pleased by his compliment. "Thank you,"she said, taking in his appearance. "You look very handsome." She arranged the shawl around her shoulders. Her wand lay in a pocket she'd made on the side of her dress, although it was undetectable. She wanted to be ready for anything, just in case.
"How was your day?"she asked, wondering if he'd spent his afternoon grading as she had.

"Normal until a moment ago.' Professor King replied taking in Cecily for a second time, "And yours?" he continued. Professor King had been having a very long week and had been looking forward to this evening with Cecily for quite some time. He just hoped he wouldn't screw anything up.

"Up to my neck with grading,"she grinned. "It took ages to scour the red ink from my fingers,"she laughed. Although they'd had a rough patch days ago, it felt like she could never be cross at him. She'd so looked forward to their...date. Inside, she giggled at the word. She hadn't been on a date, since, well...oh she couldn't even remember!

"Sounds like an adventure all it's own." Professor King began, wondering whether or not he should start to mark things as well. He figured he could hold it all off another day or two. "So, are we off then?"

"Sure,"she nodded. "If you'll take my arm, I'll have us there in a second." Please don't splinch, please don't splinch.

Professor King nodded and held onto Cecily's arm.

Cecily held onto his arm, closing her eyes and thinking of the restaurant clearly in her mind. She Disapparated, taking him with her.

RP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back