Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Straight 14" Flexible Larch Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
I checked all the old suggestion threads and didn't seem to see this topic there so I hope I'm not accidentally suggesting something someone else already did! So, I was thinking that we could have a field in our character sidebar that had a "Sexual Orientation" section? I think it's fair if we have a relationship status one.

It could either be left blank so people can put whatever they want, or it can include a drop down menu like the relationship one with options like: Straight, Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Questioning, Fluid, Don't Care, Asexual, etc. (Just giving examples but if you'd like a more precise list I can provide one). And it can also be left blank so it doesn't have to show up in the sidebar at all if someone doesn't want it, much like the other sections.

I just think that it's something we could all use and may come in handy & help others find & plot things with other characters. :)

Hi,

Honestly, I'm surprised that this suggestion hasn't come up before, but I looked around as well and couldn't find anything. Donna and I agree that this would be a useful update, but rather than have it as a drop down, we have decided to have the field show as a text bar. In the future, we might look into creating a drop down menu, but we honestly feel that the text bar, which allows for more freedom to describe your character's sexual orientation, is a better option.

Thank you for the suggestion.

~Cyndi

Also, not sure if you are planning to make a little icon (if that's possible) for the sexual orientation section on the sidebar, but if you do, I was thinking of what shape it could be that would be simple and isn't already used, and perhaps it could be a star? Just a suggestion! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back