OOC First Name
Anna
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Knotted 12 Inch Swishy Ash Wand with Fairy Wing Core
Miro didn't recognize the name of his second rose delivery much like his first rose delivery, but this didn't deter him from wanting to do his best to deliver the rose as if he knew the person he was searching for. Miro asked around the entrance hall for Isadora, soon discovering that she was also a Gryffindor, and letting this discovery lead him to the Gryffindor table in the great hall in the hope Isadora would be there. "Is Isadora Novak here?" Miro called out to the table, before he looked around to see if anyone reacted, or at least if they knew where Isadora would be so he could begin looking for her elsewhere.

@Isadora Novak

Isadora liked rose time, but this time she was stressed. She kept thinking about Cameron and what happened during the Yule ball. They'd done an alright job pretending it hadn't happened, but this was new territory. Had he sent her a rose? She had sent him one, but it was yellow. What if he had sent her one that was pink? Or red? Or worse, he hadn't sent her one? She jumped as she heard her name and turned to see a young boy. "Oh, I'm Isadora!" She said nervously.

Miro smiled when a girl at the table confirmed she was Isadora, and he quickly approached her. "Hey, I have a rose for you." He greeted, deciding not to waste any more time as he quickly looked for the rose meant for her in his basket. There were a few he had to sort through but he soon found the yellow rose and note that was meant for Isadora. "Ah, here's the one for you." He said as he offered the rose to Isadora along with the note. "Happy valentine's day!" He added with a wide smile as he anticipated Isadora's reaction.
Isadora!
You’re one of my best friends and I love you dearly. Have a great Valentine’s day!!!
Margo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back