🧩 Mystery Pic! 🧩

Welcome to Mystery Pic!
This was done last year hosted by Claire, and it was fun so we thought we would do it again! Like she said before, Mystery Pic is a treasure hunt involving images, and you just PM me where the site image is from.

It seems easy, but the picture will be zoomed in so that you can only see 12x12 pixels. Sounds easy enough, right? We all stare at the board for hours and hours.

And here are the rules on how to play:
  • Every 24 hours, a new image will be posted, which I will notify you so you don't miss it. We will do this for 7 different images.​
  • PM your guess for each one to me, Professor Killian Borisyuk​
  • If your answer is correct, it will earn you 5 points.​
  • After 24 hours, the image will zoom out to 20x20 pixels. If you make a guess after it is zoomed out, it will be 3 points.​
  • One guess per image, which means if you send me a guess for the 12x12, and then another for the zoomed out image, it will not count. First answer is final!​
  • You don't need to give out exact details. As Claire put it "'The HNZ hourglass' or 'The hourglass next to the house points' would both be completely valid answers. 'The fifty-third link from the left on the chain of the hourglass at the bottom of the front page' is unnecessary!"​
  • To make it easier, no images will come from avatars, signatures, or the OOC section.​
  • You can chat in this thread, but don't give out hints!​
And what is a game without a prize?
The top 3 players with the most points at the end will receive a prize to put in their signature!

Sign-ups!
Sign-ups are open and will close in 7 days, on May 19th. I would sign up on the account where you'd want to get the notifications. If you don't sign up, you can still play, but you won't receive a prize.

Code:
[LIST][*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*][/LIST]

Last edited:
  • Amber Chou Wilson

Code: