How could a muggle be aware of magic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poppy Jones

Wand
N/A
How would it be possible for Poppy to know about magic. Could you say her ex-boyfriend was a wizard, and he'd shown her, or he had told her? Are there any other ways?

I don't know if it would be a boyfriend but family members, like brothers, sisters, parents, etc etc would be able to tell them an I assume fiance's or husbands would have been able to tell Poppy about magic, otherwise her memory would be obliviated.

Some Wizards/Witches are muggle-born, aye? So their immediate family knows about them going to magical school etc.
So, easiest way to make sure your muggle knows about magic: have them be directly related to a muggleborn. :)

That's what I meant, just in less obvious words :p

Rosaline Jenane said:
That's what I meant, just in less obvious words :p
I do obvious well. ;)

So, would a neice or nephew count?

Maybe, if they're super close.
(or if he/she ends up being orphaned and looked after by your character [/harry potter & the dursleys reference] )

and also if its just someone you live with in general you would know. but other then that the only way you could know is if you seen and the ministry hasn't wiped your memory.

Topic Closed and Archived

Your question/issue has either been resolved or is unanswerable.
If you have any more questions or concerns feel free to open another topic in the FAQ forum, we're always pleased to answer your questions.

Thank you,

~The HNZ Admin Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back