I wanted to tell you all my secrets, instead you became one.

Danton Howard

OOC First Name
Maia!
Wand
Alder, 13 inches, dragon heartstring.
Dantonwas not pleased, but he needed to keep himself positive for Hayley. They'd had to lay low, after that magazine printed something about them. It may have just been a small line, but if they were seen hanging around together too much, it would cause problems. He was especially worried about their siblings. If they told their parents...He'd probably never be able to see Hayley again. He wouldn't be able to bear that. Things weren't going well. Kay had contacted him him again, after their brief fling. Hayley knew all about it of course, and as soon as he'd known Hayley felt the same about him, he'd dropped Kay like hot coals. She hadn't taken it well.

He'd sent Hayley a note to arrange their meeting today. Nobody came down to the Dungeons, not if they could help it. Even that idiotic Glee Club had moved upstairs. He was sure of their privacy, and to be sure, he'd chosen the deepest dungeon he could find. He was looking forward to seeing Hayley, he'd missed her, but their distance had been out of necessity, he wasn't worried that her affections had strayed. they loved each other-that was never going to change. Danton didn't feel love, only for Hayley, he was loyal to his family, and was fond of..some of them, but if they betrayed him, he wouldn't have a problem eliminating them-bar Danielle of course. If Hayley betrayed him...he'd rather kill himself than harm her. He leant against a wall, contemplating this, a frown creasng his fair features.

[After the classes, Hayley decided to stay in her room. She had the room to herself, her roommate transferred out because she had been bothering the young girl. Hayley wanted to share the room with no one, she wanted it to be hers and hers only. The same with Danton, she wanted him to be with no one she wanted him to be hers and hers only. But everything had changed and Hayley couldn't control the situation. Both were inexperienced and both were naive and at last someone caught them together and it ruined their life. "Stupid" She muttered as she looked at her self in the mirror. Never in life Hayley felt so stupid before, she hated herself she hated her being in love but what can she do?

Remembering that she was suppose to meet Danton, Hayley pushed the door of her room and made her way to the deepest part of the dungeon. There she saw a blond haired boy, the boy that she loved, the only one who she think worth her attention. Hayley Huberta was pale and thin, she had eating disorders and insomnia lately. Mostly it was because of her stressing out of the uncontrolled situation. She used to be the one who had the world in her hand but not anymore, not anymore... "Danton"[ She called as she stood there, not moving. Her eyes tells the voice of her heart but her attitude and aura was cold.

Danton was looking forward to seeing Hayley, he loved her more than life itself.Still, they had to discuss the "Kay Problem." as he had come to call it in his mind. The stone walls of the dungeon was cold against his head, it matched his mood. He was very apprehensive. Hayley was not going to take this well. Very likely she would be furious, and fit to kill Kay. He couldn't let that happen. Kay wasn't worth Hayley possibly getting into trouble, nothing was worth that. He would protect her 'till his dying breath. He knew she was capable of looking after herself. Still, he felt like her beauty, her perfection needed to be preserved.

Danton's eyes were pulled upward, they were ringed wit dark, and his brow was creased, but he was completely intent on Hayley. She looked terrible, beautiful, but terrible. She wasn't happy, and it killed him. He looked into her cleard blue eyes. She was scarily thin, and he was worried about her. "Hayley." he replied, closing the s[ace between them, stroking her face, his eyes filled with rare concern. "You're not well-you haven't been eating properly Hayles." he commented, cupping her face in his hand. "Sadly, I only have more bad news..." he continued, pulling her close to him, and stroking her hair, his head resting atop hers. "Kay has contacted me." he announced, bracing himself for the storm.

The blue eyes of Hayley's weren't focused, it was wandering around the room not sure what those eyes were aiming. Right after she felt a familiar gentle hand the eyes targeted on the owner of the hand's eyes. She could take it no more, she loved him more than anyone else. Both shared the similar way of thinking and both completed each other. Yet, they had to be apart from each other. It was always Hayley who threaten other people, who got what she want, who boss other people around and not caring about their feelings but now it's different. She was embarrassed for feeling so powerless, she had once thought about ending her life. Never... NEVER had she felt this way before. The only person who she obey was her father, Andrew Huberta... Him only... No one else.

Hayley couldn't take it anymore when Danton held her closely, she didn't respond to it even though she wanted to hug him and not let him go so bad. "Don't" She pushed him away, plastering on her cold looks. Her eyes were no longer filled with tears, she was trying her best not to show that she was weak. But Hayley was an open book to Danton, they've known each other since they were young and they've been on each others side since they were little. "We both know that we'll never be together" She said flatly as she took a few steps closer to Danton and took her wand out of her, pointing it at him. "Why did you do this Danton? Why did you let our feelings grow when you know that idea is WRONG!?" The young girl broke down as she tried her best to hold her tears, she could hear her wand fell down, the wall threw back the sound of the coconut wand. "Don't touch me" She said even before Danton could touch her.

Danton frowned, Hayley was like stone in his arms, her tiny frame easily enveloped beneath his muscular forearms. He'd begun working out again recently, it helped with the stress of the situation. He knew she wasn't doing well at the moment, but he'd never thought she would stop loving him-was that what was happening? Was she slipping away from him. He stepped back as she pushed him, shocked. "Hayley.." he began, she looked so lost, so hurt. She was trying to hide it, but he knew her. "Hayley, stop." he pleaded, as she too out her wand. "You wouldn't." he replied, as she stepped closer to him. "I know it's difficult." he answered as she said what he knew she'd been thinking. "Hayley...we have to at least..." try, that's what he wanted to say, but it wouldn't work.He flinched as she shouted at him, but after that momentary wekaness he stood hisground, accepting her anger, understanding it. He was angry too, but what she was saying made sense-it was his fault.

He watched as she dropped her wand, and began to cry. "Hayley, I am so sorry-I hould've stayed away, but....I love you...I didn't know what to do." he replied, kneeling down in front of her, his eyes on the ground, to hide the tears that were gathering there. "I didn't realise it at first, else I would've stayed away, but it's like.....it's like I'm an addict, a smoker for example. I know it's hurting me I know I shoudn't, but I do...I love you." he explained, pulling back his head, and looking up at her; "Tell me what I should do, and I'll do it Hayles." he offered, his ice-pale skin stained with tears. Danton couldn't remember ever crying before.

Knowing that Danton was crying Hayley lean forward but as soon as she realized that she was about to make a physical contact with him, the girl lean back once more. She wanted to hug him and ran away but it was an impossible thing to do. Not knowing what to do, Hayley froze as she looked at the ground trying her best to control her emotion. "I'm transferring out" It wasn't her decision, her father wanted her to be closer to her sister. Even though Heather was a straight O student she had made a pretty bad reputation in school and Andrew wanted Hayley to take care of Heather. "Unfortunately, Kay and I are going to be classmates..." She took a deep breath remembering this heartbreaking fact."I... Don't know if I can keep myself alive" She was meaning it, Hayley hated her life. First is Casper... He was the one who kept her away from trouble, he was the twin who stick with her all the time. But it is in the past... The second is Danton... Even though Hayley knew that being with him was impossible, she was still hoping that they could work something out, at least she wanted to give it a shot instead of being cut off in the middle of her plan. The two most important people are soon to be gone, taken away from her life. So what's the point of living? "I wont forget you" Hayley wanted to say I love you instead of this but once more... She had to control herself, she didn't want Danton to develop the feeling. "Take care Danton..." She said still sitting on the ground looking at the cold ground beneath her.

Danton quickly covered his eyes, and tried to wipe away the tears. He didn't want Hayley to see him-she was the one who should be crying, he hadn't had to suffer nearly as much as she had. "I'm so sorry Hayley. I'm sorry for everything, for ever faling in love with you. I know how much this has hurt you, and I'm so sorry." he apologiesed, standing straight once more. "No-Hayley if anyone should have to transfer it's me-you have your brother here-you know you don't want to leave Casper!" he objected. "I'll move to Beauxbatons, or Durmstrange, I'd be with Devllin there..." he continued. "Hayley, I don't want you to have to move, you shouldn't have to be with Kay, stay here, I'll move." he pleaded. He didn't want Hayley to move, he wanted them to be together, but it couldn't happen.

He frowned as Hayley finished, but knew that he coudn't push her. "And I you." he answered, standing up and looking down into her eyes. He gae her a hug, brief, friendly. "And you Hayley, but you must keep yourself alive, please don't let the pain you feel with my presence make this decision for you, it makes more sense for me to move." he added, as she stared at the ground, he bent his knees to look up into her face.

Danton should be Hayley's twin instead of Casper. Both of them were too similar, they shared the same way of thinking and they pretended like they were strong under any circumstances while actually they were far from it. Both Hayley and Danton couldn't accept the fact that they could no longer be together. "No... Heather needs me and beside I've been wanting to be out of this school. If it wasn't for you, I would be out with Heather but I guess I've no choice now." Hayley hated Hogwarts since her first year, she thought there were too many idiots in the school but she had heard the rumor of her cousins enrolling to the same school as her so she remain in the school. "Don't worry about me. I can take care of Kay. Heather and I will work as a team and we'll get Kay down" She reassured herself so as Danton that she would be okay in Beauxbaton. Hopefully Heather would be smart enough to stay away from that Norton girl. Tears rolled down as she felt a friendly hug that was given by Danton. She quickly dried them without Danton noticing and before he noticed that she was crying. Don't be weak Hayley She thought as she told herself that she was strong.

For the first time in Hayley's life, she felt no need to keep her pride up high just like she used to. Danton was the only one who worth to be sacrificed but she had nothing else to lose. "It's not entirely your fault" She looked at him as her eyes softened. If Hayley didn't got jealous of Kay and Danton in the first place, both of them would never be together but it was Hayley who ran to the forest and cast spells at the nature. Danton was the one who stop her and manage to stop her from burning the entire place. "If it isn't because of me, you and that girl will remain being in a steady relationship. But I... Ruin it and I manage to ruin your life as well" She chuckled for the very first time. The golden haired girl threw her wand to the ground, right in front of Danton. "You know the spell, come on shoot me. I haven't been taking care of my brother very well and now he's gone and I was a fool, I couldn't manage to control my jealousy and I let it burn. And you began to love me and I lead your feelings deeper. And now I am about to lose you." She watched him and took a few steps forward him as she locked her eyes on his "CAST THE D@MN SPELL!" She wanted to be killed by him or at least... She wanted him to hurt her, to get her back. After all it was her fault as well.

Danton gathered himself, his composure back in place. He would never let himself fall like that, never let himself lower his gaurd like that again. He was proud of Hayley, proud of her strength. He knew that he would be able to keep himself together, as long as he knew she was okay. "You always have a choice Hayles, always." he replied, taking an involuntary step toward her, and then stepping back again. He liked this school, as well as he could like any. The Slytherin Common Room suited him perfectly, though the rest of the school-he could do without. "I know-Kay should be very worried with two Huberta's on her case." he chuckled lightly. Even at the darkest of moments Hayley could make him smile.

His smile deepened as Hayley continued. Not his fault. Of course it was his fault. She was just trying to make him feel better. However, his brow creased as she explained herself; "Hayey, you have ruined nothing, you have only enriched my life, and I know that I was....foolish to think that we could be together, but I don't regret it." he replied, and as she threw down her wand, he panicked. She wanted him to kill her! "Hayley, you're being irration-" he began, but her shouting interrupted him. She was serious, she was actually serious. those beautiful, pale eyes caught his, and his breath caught. She was beautiful, he didn;t know how he could live in a world without her. He rose his wand and pointed it straight at her. "Silencio!" he commanded, so that she could no longer speak. "Hayley Huberta." he began; "I swear before whatever diety there is, before any force that is beyond us." he sighed, and knew he should speak what he actually meant; "I swear on the Dark Lord's name, that if you ever, ever try to harm yourself, or get anyone else to do it for you-I will hunt you down, because this world is worthless to me without you in it." he finished, his face was inches from her now, and he spoke with cold fury. "Do you understand me?" he asked, his wand still between them.

No one will ever love Hayley like Danton, no one would talk to her, care for her like he did. She loved him for who he was. Back then she thought that she would be married to a successful death eater business man who had no heart just like her but it all changed when she knew what love was. Danton was the loveliest guy she had ever known, even though he was a prejudiced pureblood and would associate to high class wizards only, he was perfect and still was sweet and lovely. "I've no choice. Beside... We should do what's best for both of us. Imagine if father finds out about this... You and I... Will have to be aurors to protect ourselves" She replied his chuckle. No one could softened the cold looks of Hayley beside Danton Howard. I love you She thought as she took a step back when her heart told her to take a step toward him.

Hayley was about to hit Danton and yell at him once more to cast the spell at her. She was expecting to be thrown back to the wall but he cast the silencing spell instead. D@mn you Danton She thought. He was smart, that was the only way to shut her up. Hayley would do anything to raise her voice and get what she want but Danton knew how to handle her. The eyes of hers once again were filled with tears and she was trying her best not to spill the water out of her eyes. Hayley was actually touched with his words, the beautiful sentences that she had never heard before from other people. Not knowing what to do and not realizing that she was actually breaking the rule, Hayley mouthed at Danton 'curse you' and planted a kiss on his lips as she snaked her arms around him. Once she realize what she was doing, the girl panicked and took a few steps backward. She lean down and took her wand and ran turn her heels as she left Danton forgetting that he hadn't remove the silencing spell.

Danton smiled slightly as Hayley answered him. She was intelligent, and knew exactly why they couldn't work. Still, it was a sad smile, a smile full of loss, a smile, filled with resolve. He knew what he had to do. "Hayley, you have no obligations to me, I promise that I will...give you space." he replied. "I wish you every happiness in life." He laughed as she stepped away from him. She was not threatened by him, she was one of the few people in the world wo could trust him completely. He'd rather die than hurt her. Her beautiful face was hidden in the shadows of the dungeons, though it didn't matter. He knew every line of it by heart.

Danton frowned as Hayley began to look upset; "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you." he apologised, as he prepared to remove the spell, but he stopped as he saw her mouth move. Curse You. His eyes filled with confusion. What was she doing? Then, her lips met his. He tresured it, kissing her back, knowing this would probably be the last time he ever got to hold her. He suddenly realised that this was a huge step backwards. He;d just said he'd give her space, but now he was just hurting her again. "Hayley!" he called as she ran, but it was too late. He ended the spell, and sat down on the cold, stone floor. That was it. The end. Him and Hayley. They were over. His eys filled with tears, and he clutched as his hair as sobs racked through his body.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back